In the West Bengal Postal Circle, there is a golden chance for the 10th pass candidates. Bumper recruitments have been removed here in the postmen / mailgard posts. Appointments will be done in a total of 239 vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online at these positions. The last date for accepting online application is July 17, 2018. The benefits of every kind of reservation will be received by the state’s native residents. Candidates from other states can apply in the unreserved category. The details of vacancies are as follows:
Postman / Mailguard, Total Position: 239
Educational Qualification: Candidate has passed Class X or equivalent examination from recognized Board.
Age limit: Minimum 18 years and a maximum of 27 years. Age count will be done on 17 July 2018.
– SC / ST candidates will get five years ‘exemption and OBC candidates get three years’ exemption.
Pay scale: 21700 to 36100 rupees per month.
Application Fee: Registration fee of Rs 100 and examination fee of Rs 400.
– SC / ST / Divyang and women candidates will not be given the examination fee.
– Fees can be paid online.
– Candidates will be selected based on their performance in written examination and interview.
– Written examination will be set to a total of 100 marks. Questions will be asked in General Knowledge, Math, English and Regional Language.
– 25 questions of all subjects will be asked in written examination.
– Candidates who pass the written examination will be invited for interview.